Evoline Series 3 Summary
Shark’s Evoline series 3 is much lighter and much more comfortable than its predecessor, the Evoline Series 2. Added features include a redesigned interior and a redesigned chin bar for better stability at higher speeds. Also, the helmet is around 200 grams lighter than the Series 2 Evoline, now weighing around 1700 grams. According to Shark, the series 3 is a considerable improvement that promises more comfort, enhanced aerodynamics, and less noise. Does it really lives up to the promise? Let’s find out!
Although Shark’s Evoline series was a complete game-changer, previous generations of evoline helmets have drawbacks that Shark’s Evoline series 3 has taken care of. This shows the company’s dedication and its tradition of responding to their customer’s feedback. While the new helmet still doesn’t cut it as the lightest modular lid around, its weight is reduced enough to eliminate air drag issues in the previous models. The biggest improvement made, is the redesign of the chin bar of the Evoline Series 3. This flip up bar provides the rider with the an open-faced riding experience without any discomfort. The auto-up system is definitely an innovation bound to become a standard in the industry. It allows you to move the visor and the chin bar in one single movement. Speaking of the visor, the fog free anti-scratch visor does a brilliant job, no matter what season you are riding in. Most importantly though, the visor offers a wide field of vision. The Evoline Series 3, also boosts a built in sun visor to help you enjoy a ride on a bright day. However, the best thing about the Evoline Series 3, Shark’s very own easy fit system, which ensures a perfect fit even for those wearing glasses. Like most of Shark’s high end helmets, the Evoline series 3 also comes with a space for a Sharktooth (Sharks’s own BlueTooth communication device) device in its inner liner, making this helmet Sharktooth ready. The inner liner of the Evoline Series 3 is completely removable and washable, for maximum hygiene. All these amazing features make that this modular helmet is safe enough to be ECE 22.05 homologated as both a jet helmet, as well as a full face helmet.
- Shell Material: Thermoplastic resin in its construction
- Homologation: ECE 22.05
- Visor: Anti-fog visor treatment on its inside, and anti-scratch treatment on the outside
- Ventilation: Improved ventilation and aerodynamics while provide better soundproofing Anti-scratch sun visor with integrated UV380 label
- Visor:Standard clear visor + extra internal sunvisor
- Additional Functions: Micro Lock Buckle System for added safety Auto-up feature for fast unlocking of the visor and chin bar
- Informações Adicionais
Brand Shark Helmet Series Evoline Series 3 Main Color Black Sub Colors White Finish Gloss Double-D Chinstrap Não Sun Visor Sim Homologation ECE 22.05 Shell Material Thermoplastic Resin
- Size Chart
Size XS S M L XL CM 53-54 55-56 57-58 59-60 61-62 Inch 21-21.3 21.7-22 22.4-22.8 23.3-23.6 24-24.4
Resenhas de Cliente 1 item(s)
Fit Style Value for money Comfort Protection & durability Air flow
- I liked this helmet when I bought it, its is a great setup , love the transform from fullface to open face, also love the slip down sunvisor, It seemed fine when I tryed it on in shop and on a few short rides but I have found I when wear it for longer rides and it hurts my ears something awful. It is that painfull it is hard to take helmet off and I could not put it back on to ride it home, I will have to sell it as I cannot wear it.